[ExI] Do you fancy a date with a bot? Really???

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 14 17:54:34 UTC 2024

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 2:55 PM BillK via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>>…Men are hitting on my scheduling bot because it has a woman’s name.

>…Talk about desperate!  bill w

By Alison Green on January 8, 2024

<https://www.askamanager.org/2024/01/men-are-hitting-on-my-scheduling-bot-because-it-has-a-womans-name.html>

Billw, you misunderstand sir.  It really isn’t desperation at all.

Consider the voice when you ask your phone for directions.  A young lady comes on there and offers instructions for the route.  If you decide to go a different way or turn off the main route for any reason (hey cool, Taco Bell!) she isn’t a bit judgmental, never gets annoyed that you failed to follow her orders, never a harsh word.  She quietly recalculates and offers new directions.

That voice!  I soooo have the hot bananas for her!  With a voice like that, she just hasta be a stunning dish, ja?  And even if she isn’t, no problem, just turn off the lights and ask her what to do next.  If you don’t do it right, no worries, she will not complain, she will not be judgmental, she will just make a new plan and turn you on suggesting it.

Billw, what’s not to like, me lad?  Of course men fall for that kinda deal, of COURSE we do.  It’s evolutionary psychology at its best.  Next time you hear your phone woman’s road directions, good chance you will start to get turned on.  Hey, it works on me.  I go to the most convoluted places just to hear her tell me how to get there.  My gas bills, oh mercy.

COOL!  Idea: we find that woman, offer her a deal on making the audio for an AI driven fantasy product!

Billw we will make a buttload.