[ExI] [Extropolis] Old and new futurisms in Silicon Valley

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:57:34 UTC 2024

<… don't think it's very important if Biden is not good…>

This foreign observer apologizes for talking too much about U.S. politics
and hopes not to be seen as disrespectful. It is your country, your
elections, and your President. Having said that, I don’t dislike Biden at
all. I think he is a good man and a decent President. If anything, I see
him as an anchor to sanity for his party, a large part of which has become
insane. And *this* is the problem. Again, sorry.

<I also think It would be a good idea if people were allowed to vote for
more than one person…>

I totally agree, and isn’t this exactly what Andrew Yang’s Forward Party
wants? I wish them all the best.