[ExI] Astronauts on round trip to Mars Could Experience Kidney Failure

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 17:36:46 UTC 2024

I've always said the priority should be significant body modification,
along the lines of we won't need space suits, to say nothing of significant
body repair, before we even venture out there, even to Mars.

What is taking so long, is my only question.  Come on AGI, cure aging, and
space travel issues already.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2024 at 10:51 AM BillK via extropy-chat <