[ExI] Astronauts on round trip to Mars Could Experience Kidney Failure

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:40:05 UTC 2024

What would those bodies do when we're not there?  Just idling waiting for
us is highly wasteful, but having them do anything while waiting means some
other intelligence would be using the body, which our visit would disrupt.

Unless and until there is a cheap way to manufacture and store spare
bodies, this does not seem likely.  Said cheap way would logically come
well after the first trips there to set up infrastructure.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2024, 3:24 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <