[ExI] great britain mystery

Gregory Jones spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jul 10 09:57:36 UTC 2024

Adrian you live in a more upscale area than I do.  I am guessing from over
there on the toney west side of the valley, you might still be close enough
to hear gunfire on a still winter evening but far enough to not hear the
anguishing shrieks of the dying.

spike

On Tue, Jul 9, 2024, 7:33 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <