[ExI] Zuckerberg is democratizing the singularity

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 22:50:15 UTC 2024

Bill, it just does not matter.  We are going to get super smart AI
sooner or later.

AI should be able to do lots of good things as well as possibly being
a danger.  Might as well get it sooner and enjoy the benefits.

Have you ever read "The Clinic Seed."  That is about Suskulan, a very
friendly AI, which has the effect of biological extinction for the
people it serves (but nobody dies).

Keith

On Sat, Jul 27, 2024 at 2:51 AM BillK via extropy-chat