[ExI] Keith Wiley

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 22:10:56 UTC 2024

"This time the nanomachines didn't infiltrate her brain just to shut
it down, though they did that and reversed the mild damage from shock
and low blood flow.   The nanomachines mapped out all her neural
circuits and cell connections.  Shortly before her parents entered the
clinic the next day they tentatively restored consciousness, partly in
her brain--which was far below the temperature needed to run on its
own--and partly in the haze of nanomachines that were also simulating
input in place of her eyes and ears."

Keith

On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 6:15 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat