[ExI] libertarians nominate none of these

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 23:28:28 UTC 2024

Samamtha, I have since childhood been a lower case libertarian of the
"Space Cadet" (Heinlein) variety.  But uppercase Libertarianism just does
not work.  The people involved can't get along with each other, much less
put together a coherent worldview.  The Randroid and the more extreme
versions such as objectivism are even worse.  I once heard one say that his
personal survival was more important than the entire human race.

A political party based on evolutionary psychology would be interesting,
though not many people can understand it.

Keith

On Wed, Mar 20, 2024 at 3:56 PM Samantha via extropy-chat <