[ExI] Bots and AI are now half of internet traffic

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Sat May 4 17:55:09 UTC 2024

I would love to see the economics of spam. I mean it increases and
continues so obviously there must be some profit in it. I'm very curious
about the figures.

The only subjective data point I have about online scam is an acquaintance
who is from the Romanian town that's infamous in Romania for the nr of
online scammers who reside there.

She told me that there is an above average amount of sports cars driving
around that village, so that's what I can tell you about the economics of
online scam.

Best regards,
Daniel