[ExI] Reverse Flynn Effect - Blame Smartphones!

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Wed May 8 16:15:52 UTC 2024

Have they controlled for immigration from countries with different education systems? If someone has spent their elementary years in one nation and then takes a test in another nation a year later, it may cause some confusion. It might either mask the reverse Flynn effect (maybe our schools are worse, but immigrants from countries with good schools hides it) or it may exacerbate the effect.