[ExI] Reverse Flynn Effect - Blame Smartphones!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:45:12 UTC 2024

This describes a brain drain.  People of good educational background are
better off money-wise and can afford to change countries.  No way for peons
to get here, except for the ones from Central and South America.

Aside from those, we should welcome immigrants, such as from India and the
Far East - doctors, Ph.d.s and so on.  Well above the average American.

bill w

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 2:54 PM BillK via extropy-chat <