[ExI] A test of the US constitution

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 19 15:41:56 UTC 2026


...> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] A test of the US constitution

On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 4:09 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
>>... If this press ban in the white house is struck down quickly by the courts, the constitution wins. ... Ben

>...By that measure, since there have already been delaying tactics and the ban has taken effect at least temporarily, should we not conclude the latter even before the Supreme Court formally rules on this matter?  Adrian

_______________________________________________

As I read it, the constitution guarantees that we cannot be prosecuted by the government for what we say or write.  It doesn't guarantee anyone access to the White House, just because they write.  Evidence: I write.  I have never been invited to a press conference.

CNN is free to write whatever they want, without risk of being arrested.

spike





More information about the extropy-chat mailing list