[ExI] Was I Right?
John Clark
johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:55:29 UTC 2026
*At the beginning of this year I said 2025 would be the last normal year.
Was I right? It's too early to say for sure but the following video
indicates that so far my prediction is not doing too bad. The video is
about how some of the top mathematicians in the world are reacting to the
huge improvement in AI made over just the last few months, they are saying
things like:*
*"Everybody is surprised about how quickly it has happened." and "During
the course of this year they've gone from mediocre PhD student, to very
good PhD student, to experienced mathematician, to the world's top
mathematician" and "It's getting much much better and it's only
accelerating as time goes on." *
*The world's best mathematicians already overtaken by AI*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KitV-zjy18>
*John K Clark See what's on my list at Extropolis
<https://groups.google.com/g/extropolis>*
t6v
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/attachments/20260924/25f43551/attachment.htm>
More information about the extropy-chat
mailing list