[ExI] john was right
Ben Zaiboc
benzaiboc at proton.me
Fri Sep 25 07:28:42 UTC 2026
On 25/09/2026 00:33, spike wrote:
> -----Original Message-----
> From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat
> Subject: Re: [ExI] john was right
>
> On 24/09/2026 18:38, John K Clark wrote:
>> And apparently Donald is simply ignoring that court order. That’s certainly not in the constitution!
>
>> ...That court order, and dozens more, going back right to the beginning of his reign.
> --
> Ben
>
> _______________________________________________
>
>
>
> Ben did anyone tell CNN and MSNOW they aren't where they are now?
>
> https://www.ms.now/news/ms-now-cnn-politico-journalists-white-house-access-ruling
You mean weren't blocked from covering thursday's meeting with Xi Jinping?
The fact is, spike, the administration are doing everything they can (including things they aren't allowed to, legally), to avoid complying with court orders that the would-be king (or rather dictator) doesn't like. /Without any consequences/. At least, without any consequences that stop them from continuing to do so.
Following this story has revealed to me tons of similar events over the last 2 years that I wasn't fully aware of, and if I wasn't already appalled at how the Trump administration is behaving, and how the rest of the country is letting him get away with it, I certainly would be now. I think you guys are in a lot of trouble, even more than I realised.
The US constitution is looking more and more like a document stating that the russian elections have to be fair and democratic, or that the chinese communist party's job is to care for the people. Stated intentions, genuine or not, are a completely different thing from real-world outcomes.
--
Ben
More information about the extropy-chat
mailing list