<div style="font-family: Matter, Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt">Look forward to reading it. As soon as I get my google account to behave ! It keeps asking for my key and I have no idea where I put it. </div><div style="font-family: Matter, Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt"><br></div><div><span style="font-size:13px; color:#26282a;">On Monday, 7 September 2026 at 23:25:48 BST, ExI chat list <extropy-chat@lists.extropy.org> wrote:</span></div><blockquote style="border-left: 1px solid #ccc; padding-left: 8px; margin: 8px 0 0 8px;"><div><br></div><div id="yiv0766541591"><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;">For those interested, I added a section on the (particular) Hazards of Using AI (in NF writing), a hazard being a risk the ethical writer must take compensatory actions to address.</div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;"><br></div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;">Alex: (tyvm for your thoughts!) might be interested in "Provenance Blurring"</div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;">Everyone: might be interested in the Good Enough Problem for elite writing</div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;">I won't say who should be interested in the Sycophancy problem (jkjk)</div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;"><br></div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;">The essay "Ethical AI Collaboration and 'The Humble Equations'" is open for comment prior to publication at this gdrive link or I can forward it:</div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;"><br></div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;"><span><a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w0ScCNfs3OGX24aChTJp2EliCjnTnHg7?usp=drive_link">https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w0ScCNfs3OGX24aChTJp2EliCjnTnHg7?usp=drive_link</a></span><br></div><div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;"><br></div>
<div style="font-family:Times New Roman, serif;font-size:16px;" class="yiv0766541591protonmail_signature_block">
<div class="yiv0766541591protonmail_signature_block-user">
<div style="font-family:New serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);">johngaltbooks@proton.me</div></div>
</div>
</div>_______________________________________________<br>extropy-chat mailing list<br><a href="mailto:extropy-chat@lists.extropy.org">extropy-chat@lists.extropy.org</a><br><a href="http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat" target="_blank">http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat</a><br></blockquote>