<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;background-color:transparent">On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 4:09 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat</span><span style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;background-color:transparent"> wrote:</span></div></div><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><font size="4" face="georgia, serif"><i><span class="gmail_default" style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">> </span>If this press ban in the white house is struck down quickly by the courts, the constitution wins. If not, and by whatever means (including delaying tactics), the ban takes effect, even temporarily, we have clear evidence that the constitution is losing against Trump.</i></font><br></blockquote><div><br></div><div><font size="4" face="tahoma, sans-serif"><b>If I was one of Donald's lawyers<span class="gmail_default" style=""> and had no moral integrity (but I repeat myself) I know what the argument I would take before the Supreme Court; the entire point of the First Amendment is to ensure the free exchange of information, but no information can be obtained from any of the sounds emanating from Donald's mouth nor from any of the lackeys that inhabit his white house, there are only lies and endless repetitions of banalities (there is a "B" in "dumb",</span> I can tell the difference between a giraffe and a camel,<span class="gmail_default" style=""> a man came up to me a big man a strong man yet he had tears in his eyes and he said to me Sir ...) therefore there is no violation of the First Amendment. </span></b></font></div><div><font size="4" face="tahoma, sans-serif"><b><span class="gmail_default" style=""><br></span></b></font></div><div><font size="4" face="tahoma, sans-serif"><b><span class="gmail_default" style=""> John K Clark</span></b></font></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><br>
</blockquote></div></div>