[Paleopsych] inner judges on the rampage

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 03:50:08 UTC 2004

I certainly hope so because my research is coincident
to that of Ross.  Low catecholamines  is worth
investigation as in low serotonin yet my bottom line is
how to increase both chemicals.  Is this done
physically or psychologically?

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk