[Paleopsych] making gross errors

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 31 21:08:24 UTC 2004

In addition to the competing stereotypes of
the left and right, there is also a body of
neutral knowledge that describes how the
human psyche actually works, and that
I think is where we will find the levers we
need to shift the mass mind.

We've all seen the red and blue maps, and
some of us have seen the shades-of-purple
maps that more accurately portray the
reality of our political landscape.

The shift to the right is not nearly as large
or permanent as some talking heads would
have us believe.

No matter what is eventually found in terms
of voting fraud and computer hacking, the
margin of victory in November was only 3%,
and I firmly believe that a combination of
events and effort can shift that balance
enough to produce a different outcome.