[Paleopsych] Jihad and the petri dish--Osama's reproductive strategy

Eshel Ben-Jacob eshel at tamar.tau.ac.il
Fri Jul 23 23:34:30 UTC 2004

Hi,
I agree with what you have wrote. I am convinced that if western society will continue
along the current approach it will stop to exist. What will happen then is not clear. You did not talk about China. It might become the next power and not the Islam.
Eshel

Eshel  Ben Jacob                                     E-mail:        eshel at tamar.tau.ac.il
Professor of Physics                               Home Page: http://star.tau.ac.il/~eshel/
School of Physics and Astronomy
The Maguy-Glass Chair in Physics of Complex Systems
Tel Aviv University, 69978 Tel Aviv, Israel
President of the Israel Physical Society               Visit the IPS on-line magazine
                                                                                     http://physicaplus.org.il
Tel #’s Country (972) City (3)   Home: (972-3) 644-8265
Office: 640-7845; Secretary: 640-7604; Fax: 642-5787;
Laboratory: 640-8066; 640-8261