[Paleopsych] Joel

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Sun Jul 25 02:06:08 UTC 2004

Howard,

Exactly what does this grave danger consist of? This is a very serious
question. Is it the way our paleolithic brains react to terrorist attacks?
Is it the prospect of politicians stripping us of our liberties?

Did you know that more Israelis have died in car accidents than by
terrorists in every single year since 1948? I won't say forever, since the
Bible records terrorism during a period in which there were no cars.

I am not sure the war on terrorism is worth the cost.

Just Checking Premises, as usual.

Frank

On 2004-07-24, HowlBloom at aol.com opined [message unchanged below]: