[Paleopsych] lib/cons

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 19:36:35 UTC 2004

>>My own experience with the Left in the 60s left me
wondering what they were thinking and why they were so
angry.<<

--They were probably thinking "My dad is a racist
jerk, so all right-wingers must be racist jerks." They
believed the Right was hypocritical, hostile and
inhuman, based on their own experiences with right
wingers. And many on the Left ended up acting
hypocritical, hostile and inhuman, because they saw
themselves as the underdog.

Many on the Right now believe the Left is totally,
always, forever wrong. They will experience the same
slide into hypocrisy and hostility, and the pendulum
will swing again. Perhaps one day we'll reject the
attitude that says "we are always right, you are
always wrong" and stop playing the liberal vs.
conservative game. A healthy person is a balance of
both traits, not a one-sided warrior against another
one-sided enemy.