[Paleopsych] demons

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 1 20:23:10 UTC 2004

Complex system theory also applies to this.

At present the conformity enforcers are on the
side of war, with diversity generators against it.

If a disaster unfolds, the conformity enforcers will
align against the war, and the diversity generators
will move on to the next big thing, which is likely
to be the Energy Shift.