[Paleopsych] electile dysfunction

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 23:15:09 UTC 2004

> If it were all up to me, I'd push a states' rights
> agenda, and allow conservative areas to try out their
> ideas and discover why they don't work. Allow liberal
> states to decriminalize gay marriage and marijuana,
> see if the sky falls or not. That would strengthen the
> country against the fragmenting influence of the
> "culture war" and relieve some of the paranoia. If
> that means Alabama banning abortion and women
> streaming out of the South, so be it. Let the men
> fight over the virgins, and let everyone else have the
> freedom to do what they want.

Could be that now is the time for America to decentralize into two or more
regions and draw the map according to the past electoral vote.  Then both
regions could try out their agendas such as criminalizing gay marriage,
marijuana and abortion vs. those taking the reverse positions and see if
that might work.   The only other solution is that Republicans and Democrats
learn to respect each others point of view and continue battling one side
against the other.  A war of words is much saner than one of bullets.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk