[Paleopsych] religious right

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 6 12:04:05 UTC 2004

Actually, I was trying to be droll.

I come from the heartland, so I speak from decades of living there.

At the end, I felt betrayed by Kerry and the Democrats.  Once I
heard he was conceding, he became a dead man to me.

Uniting behind Bush is out of the question.  There is too much at
stake.  The end of the election didn't change that.