[Paleopsych] cialdini

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 03:16:58 UTC 2004

>>Look to social psychologist Robert Cialdini for some
insights.<<

--Good source. Are we just not funding good PR for our
foreign policy, or are we hiring inept people? Or is
the Bush admin so tainted by its connections to the
oil industry that no amount of PR could help? The Bush
admin has put so much money into appealing to American
ideals, but why are we so bad at appealing to Arabs
and Muslims? It can't just be because they have a
different culture, hiphop and cowboy culture have been
sold to the world by people who didn't really
understand them but understood the psychology of
public relations. Are we just hiring the wrong people?