[Paleopsych] Re: men and women

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 01:12:55 UTC 2004

> --But in groups, too much loyalty can lead to
> groupthink.

I actually find nothing wrong with groupthink.
Actually what happens
in a male/female relationship is that voice and
position on issues are
determined beforehand.  It then becomes the male's role
to verbalize
these to the group.  Usually the female is "pudgy" due
to pregnancy
or running after the kids or even later, menopause and
does well to
assume the background and allow husband to have the
podium.

Many strong women never fit into the male power
structure.  They
simply humor the male knowing full well that male
longevity is much
less than that of a female.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar