[Paleopsych] ivory tower elites

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 28 19:31:35 UTC 2004

> There is not much objectivity in the real world,
> and at any point in time the state of the global
> brain is an interference pattern generated by
> the contending viewpoints.

Spot on.  Reality is similar to what can be found on
the internet and this appears to consist of every
viewpoint imaginable.  Be it in the sciences,
pseudosciences, arts or whathaveyou any position can be
proven and justified.  That could be what is so
fabulous about the Global Brain!  Everyone can find
something to whet his/her appetite.

Academics should be no different from other specialties
such as medicine, law, government, health, etc.  All
thinking is a compendium of viewpoints.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk