[Paleopsych] Wind Power Falls Under $0.01/kwh

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Fri Sep 17 19:26:35 UTC 2004

Frank Forman here:

I'm disinclined to get involved in the disputes over energy, since the
market will determine what gets used, not my own predictions. I read
recently that electricity from coal costs 4¢/kwh while electricity from
solar power costs 22¢/kwh. So this new development about wind power, if
accurate (and comparable to the other estimates, which may not be the
case) is an exciting development.

With technologies that will increase intelligence coming right down the
pike, and with the unlikelihood that capitalism will be abrogated, I have
every reason to take Teddy Kennedy's attitude to the putative energy
CRISIS!