[Paleopsych] Widsom of crowds

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Sat Sep 18 13:53:57 UTC 2004

These are fascinating! I am a psychologist, which means I hid from hard
science in grad  school, but I must say, the idea of many individuals
all contributing something to determine the behavior of the colony does
illustrate the wisdom of the group. I intend to carefully study these
and incorporate them into my thinking. thanks for your thoughtfulness.
Lynn