[Paleopsych] Wind Power Falls Under $0.01/kwh

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 19 01:49:47 UTC 2004

Deregulation is part of the problem, separating
transmission from generation, and leaving no
one responsible for much of anything other than
milking the maximum amount of profit out of
the situation.

The mountain states plants you are talking about
may be the Four Corners plants.  I used to do
business up that way and once those plants
started to operate I could see the brown cloud
of pollution from 75 miles out when I drove up there.