[Paleopsych] Anti-Aging: The best things I have found so far

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 1 03:09:42 UTC 2005

1.  The Anti-Aging Solution by Giampapa(MD), Pero(PhD), and Zimmerman(CN)

If you want a fast start on the biochemistry of aging and what we can do about
it, get this.

The most starting point is their assertion that if we provide the proper inputs,
we can repair our DNA and how it is expressed.

2. The Perricone Promise and The Perricone Prescription(CD) by Nicholas Perricone MD.

Giampapa etc talk about the inside of the cell.  Perricone has a lot to say about the
cell membrane and how to repair and maintain it.

3.  Fantastic Voyage by Kurzweil and Grossman(MD)

Their point is that if we can take care of ourselves for the next 20 years or so
then new technologies will be invented that will allow us to live even longer
and have it be worth the bother :-)