[Paleopsych] Answering Christianity: GOD Almighty supposedly Changing His Mind (abrogation) in the Bible.

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Fri Apr 1 15:35:01 UTC 2005

GOD Almighty supposedly Changing His Mind (abrogation) in the Bible.
http://www.answering-christianity.com/abrogation_in_bible.htm

[The Answering Islam site has a sister site, Answering Christianity. The
article below is about contradictions in the Bible. I wonder if it's
author got his material from a *Christian* freethinker site. Christians
and freethinkers have be at one another, with Christians resolving the
putative contradictions the freethinkers come up with (and with
counterarugments thereto, for well over a century and a half. There's also
a Mormon site answering the attacks other Christians level against the
Saints.]

     "and Jehovah repenteth of the evil which He hath spoken of doing to
                                 His people."
                              ([4]Exodus 32:14)

    GOD Almighty supposedly Changing His Mind (abrogation) in the Bible:

    The sections of this article are:

    1-  Irrefutable samples where GOD Almighty Changed His Mind in the
    Bible.
     1. What saves the Bible followers?  This is the most serious
        contradiction in the Bible.
     2. Is murder of innocent people allowed or not?
     3. Can a brother marry his biological sister or not?
     4. Can the Bible followers work on Saturday or not?
     5. Is bowing down to GOD Almighty allowed or not?
     6. Can the strong and rich be punished for adultery or not?
     7. Are non-Jews dogs or not?  Jesus slipped and said they are, and
        then instantly changed his mind. Hilarious indeed!
     8. Is divorce allowed or not?

    2-  Christians abrogating the Bible.
     1. Is eating swine prohibited or not?
     2. Is following the Old Testament's social laws mandatory or not?
     3. Is polygamy allowed or not?

    3-  Conclusion.

    1-  Irrefutable samples where GOD Almighty Changed His Mind in the
    Bible:

    Christians often object to Allah Almighty's Divine Command in the
    Noble Quran for substituting His previous Divine Revelations with the
    Noble Quran, and for substituting some of the Divine temporary
    Commands that He Revealed in the Noble Quran for specific situations
    with newer ones:

    "None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but
    We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that God
    Hath power over all things?  (The Noble Quran, 2:106)"

    "We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose or
    nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal."
    But if any one remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act
    of atonement for himself.  And if any fail to judge by (the light of)
    what God hath revealed, they are (No better than) wrong-doers.
    (The Noble Quran, 5:45)"

    CAPTION: An Example of the Noble Quran Abrogating the Bible:

    Noble Verse 24:33 "Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage
    keep themselves chaste, until God gives them means out of His grace.
    And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to
    earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye
    know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the
    means which God has given to you. But force not your maids to
    prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a
    gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after
    such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),"

    ABROGATED:

    Leviticus 25:44-46 "Your male and female slaves are to come from the
    nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy
    some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their
    clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You
    can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them
    slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites
    ruthlessly."

    Allah Almighty in the Noble Quran Commands the Muslims to free their
    slaves if the slaves want to be free, and to pay them money too so
    they can have a good jump start in life.  In the Bible on the other
    hand, we see slaves not being allowed to be freed at all.  Not only
    that, but they and their children must be inherited as slaves forever.

    Please visit:  [5]Human equality and freedom in Islam Vs the Bible.

    Let us look at some of GOD Almighty's serious and unexplainable
    abrogations in the Bible:

    1-  What saves the Bible followers?

    Perhaps one of the worst and most serious contradictions that exist in
    the Bible is this one, because it is about Salvation!

    What saves the Bible followers?

    Righteousness alone?

    " "But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his
    wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you
    will have saved yourself. "Again, when a righteous man turns from his
    righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him,
    he will die. Since you did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The
    righteous things he did will not be remembered, and I will hold you
    accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the righteous man not to
    sin and he does not sin, HE WILL SURELY LIVE because he took warning,
    and you will have saved yourself."  (From the NIV Bible, Ezekiel
    3:19-21)"

    Jesus?

    "that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. "For God so
    loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
    believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did
    not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the
    world through him.    (From the NIV Bible, John 3:15-17)"

    "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father
    except through me.  (From the NIV Bible, John 14:5-7)"

    Please visit:  [6]Jesus GUARANTEED Paradise to all non-trinitarians.

    2-  One of the Bible's 10 basic Pillars, the ten commandments, says:
    "Thou shalt not kill.  (Exodus 20:13)."  Yet, we see GOD Almighty
    Commanding His servants to not only kill the enemy's men, but also the
    innocent children and non-virgin women who have not done anything to
    anyone:

    "Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has
    slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never
    slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

    If Exodus 20:13 was supposed to be the basic pillar that prevents the
    Bible followers from committing murders against innocent people, then
    how is Numbers 31:17-18 justified then when GOD Almighty Himself
    nullified His own Commands and decided to kill innocent children and
    virgin girls perhaps by the thousands?

     It is most ironic that GOD Almighty prohibited ordinary murders but
            supposedly allowed massacres to be done by the mass!!

    Did you Know:

    Extreme fundamentalists and racists from among the Christians such as
    Pat Robertson and George W. Bush who could careless about who dies and
    who doesn't in wars from innocent people are WELL KNOWN FOR THEIR
    CARELESSNESS about the deaths of innocent civilians?   The 100s of
    thousands of innocent Iraqis that died in the previous Persian Gulf
    wars [[7]1] [[8]2] [[9]3], and [10]the deformed Iraqi children from
    the US' Deplete Uranium bombs clearly and irrefutably prove this.

    Also, we must not forget that the biggest blood sheds and terrorism
    that took place throughout the world happened by Christians.  World
    Wars I and II prove this.   The white Christian race would literally
    wipe out nations out of the face of the earth if their interests are
    threatened.

    We also must not forget about the African slaves who were forcefully
    brought to the US by the Europeans and were forced to embrace the
    polytheist trinitarian pagan christianity to at least earn their
    freedom.

    Last and most definitely not least, we must not forget about the
    Native Americans (Red Indians) and how the white Christian man
    literally killed more than 90% of their population throughout the
    lands.

       The white Christian man is the biggest terrorist this world ever
                                   known!!

    3-  GOD prohibiting brothers from marrying their biological sisters
    after He initially allowed it for Abraham and Sarah:

    "And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father,
    but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.  (Genesis
    20:12)"

    "Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father,
    or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.
    (Deuteronomy 27:22)"

    It is important to know that in the same book of Genesis, GOD Almighty
    did Speak directly with Abraham.  For instance:

    Genesis 12:1-3
    1 The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and
    your father's household and go to the land I will show you.
    2 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will
    make your name great, and you will be a blessing.
    3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will
    curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

      Yet, GOD never prohibited Abraham from marrying his own biological
                                sister, Sarah!

      So, Deuteronomy 27:22 is indeed an abrogation to the previous Law!

    Please visit: [11]The Bible claims that Sarah (Isaac's mother) was
    Abraham's biological sister.

    4- Can the Bible followers work on Saturday or not?

    No:

    "Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every
    one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth
    any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
    (Exodus 31:14)"

    "Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest,
    holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he
    shall surely be put to death.  (Exodus 31:15)"

    "Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to
    you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work
    therein shall be put to death.  (Exodus 35:2)"

    Yes:

    "And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his
    eyes.  (John 9:14)"

    John 7:22-24
    22 Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of
    Moses, but of the fathers;) and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a
    man.
    23 If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of
    Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a
    man every whit whole on the sabbath day?
    24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous
    judgment.

    Mark 6:1-3
    1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his
    disciples follow him.
    2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the
    synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence
    hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given
    unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?
    3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James,
    and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with
    us? And they were offended at him.

    5-  Jesus compromised his own teachings regarding Prayers.  He
    commanded his followers to Pray in a certain way and he then
    compromised it by bowing down to GOD Almighty.  He only prostrated to
    GOD Almighty once during his most desperate times with his face down
    to the ground, while we Muslims do it everyday in our 5-daily set of
    Prayers.  He also did the "vain repetitions" ENDLESSLY all night long
    while he prohibited his followers from doing it.

    The article is too long to post here.  Therefore, please visit:

       [12]Jesus is a hypocrite for bowing down to GOD only during his
                               desperate times.

    Islam is the only solution and salvation!  It's funny that even the
    Jesus of the corrupt bible prayed to GOD Almighty as we Muslims do by
    prostrating his face down to the ground before GOD Almighty.  The
    difference between the Jesus of the bible and the Muslims, however, is
    that we Muslims Glorify and Honor GOD Almighty through prostrating to
    Him at least in 5-daily sets of Prayers everyday.  The Jesus of the
    corrupt bible on the other hand was a hypocrite who only bowed down to
    GOD Almighty once during his most desperate times.  Jesus' previous
    teachings of "prayers" to his followers obviously did not Glorify and
    Honor GOD Almighty to the fullest, nor did they mean much to Jesus
    when he desperately needed GOD Almighty.  They were the first to be
    compromised by him.  Quite ludicrous indeed!

    6-  Abrogation in Adultery punishment in the Bible!

    According to the Mosaic Law, the punishment for adultery and coveting
    your neighbor's wife is death:

    "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who
    slept with her and the woman MUST DIE.  (From the NIV Bible,
    Deuteronomy 22:22)"

    "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of
    his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to
    death.  (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 20:10)"

    "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your
    neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey,
    or anything that belongs to your neighbor.  (From the NIV Bible,
    Exodus 20:17)"

    Let us now look at what David did with his neighbor's wife in the
    Bible:

    "One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof
    of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was
    very beautiful, and David sent someone to find out about her. The man
    said, 'Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the WIFE of
    Uriah the Hittite?'   Then David sent messengers to get her. She came
    to him, and he slept with her. (She had purified herself from her
    uncleanness.) Then she went back home.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Samuel
    11:2-4)"

    Here is how David was punished!

    2 Samuel 12:7-8
    7 Then Nathan said to David, "You are the man! This is what the LORD ,
    the God of Israel, says: 'I anointed you king over Israel, and I
    delivered you from the hand of Saul.
    8 I gave your master's house to you, and your master's wives into your
    arms. I gave you the house of Israel and Judah. And if all this had
    been too little, I would have given you even more.
    2 Samuel 12:12-14
    12 You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight
    before all Israel.' "
    13 Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD ."
    Nathan replied, "The LORD has taken away your sin. You are not going
    to die.
    14 But because by doing this you have made the enemies of the LORD
    show utter contempt, the son born to you will die."

    How come David wasn't Commanded to be put to death by GOD Almighty?
    Instead, the child died instead of David.  I wonder how the
    missionaries would've barked about this story if it were in the Noble
    Quran instead of their [13]X-Rated Pornographic Bible, the book of
    women's vaginas and breasts taste like "wine", and brothers can "suck"
    their sisters' and lovers' privates.

    The Noble Quran WOULD'VE been "wrong" if Prophet Muhammad INSTEAD was
                           forgiven from such sin!

     By the way, our beloved and blessed Prophet NEVER EVER committed any
                             such or similar sin!

    7-  Are non-Jews dogs or not?

    I'd like to start this section by presenting this Noble Verse from the
    Noble Quran:

    "Do they not ponder on the Qur'an?  Had it been from other than Allah,
    they would surely have found therein much discrepancy.
    (The Noble Quran, 4:82)"

    Below we will see the overwhelming amount of corruption that exists in
    the New Testament.

    Jesus was defeated by the woman's wisdom:

    "A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord,
    Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from
    demon-possession.  Jesus did not answer a word.  So his disciples came
    to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after
    us.'  He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of
    Israel.'  The woman came and knelt before him.   'Lord, help me!' she
    said.  He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's
    [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to
    their dogs [the Gentiles].'  'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs
    eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.'   Then Jesus
    answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'
    And her daughter was healed from that very hour.   (From the NIV
    Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

    It's funny how Jesus supposedly in the book of [14]man-made
    alterations and corruption, the New Testament, instantaneously
    ABROGATED his views and decision about the non-Jewish woman and people
    in general being equivalent to dogs when compared to the Jews.   It is
    important to note that the woman, in this corrupted book, from the
    very start showed that she is a "believer" (what ever that meant back
    then).  So it wasn't a matter of a "disbeliever" or pagan seeking
    Jesus' help.

    The woman's wisdom defeated Jesus, the so-called "Creator of the
    Universe"!   Jesus, within a second, changed his racist and
    trash-mouthed views against her from being a "dog" to a human being
    who deserves to be helped.

       "I was sent ONLY to..." clearly and irrefutably means that Jesus
      initially claimed that he wasn't sent to none other than the Jews!

    So what if the woman failed with Jesus??

    It seems that Jesus in the [15]corrupted book of the new testament
    changed his racist and filthy views only because the woman begged
    him.  I wonder if the woman never did this and instead answered him
    inappropriately after he called her and all gentiles as "dogs", would
    the gentiles today still be considered as the Jews' dogs?  Most
    probably yes.  It doesn't take much for a racist to go back to his old
    habits and generalizing evil beliefs.

      Again, don't forget that the woman initially showed that she was a
        believer!  Jesus rejected her only because she was a Gentile!

    The contradiction and man-made corruption in the text are clear!

    The "Jesus" of the corrupted book of new testament is clearly not the
    Creator of the Universe as the lie of trinity claims.  Allow me to
    quote Jesus himself, or what's put on his mouth, regarding those
    so-called masters:

    "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those
    sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together,
    as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not
    willing.  (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

    No Prophets killers can ever be better than any human being that GOD
    Almighty Created!  Those so-called masters can not be better than
    anyone or any race that exists on earth.  In fact, the dung that I
    personally or anyone for this matter flush in the toilet is better
    than them and those worthless words that were uttered on the tongue of
    Jesus in the book of racism and lies, the New Testament.   Let alone,
    them being the masters.  So much for them being better than me, a
    non-Jew, and me being their "dog".

    Because the bible is not Divine and is filled with man's lies, it is
    easy to find unanswerable contradictions in it.  Jesus' views were
    clearly absurd and allow me to say, stupid.   At one point, the Jews
    were the masters, and because he was satisfied with them, he ignored
    the fact that they were the Prophets' killers.  But after they
    disappointed him, the balance changed and they became bad, and it was
    now ok to go and preach to the Gentiles (the non-Jews).

    So in other words:

    1-  Have the Jews been ok with Jesus, the Gentiles would not have
    received any preaching.

    2-   The face of christianity today would be totally different.
    "Christianity" today would be limited to "only the lost sheep of
    Israel," i.e., the Jews.

    3-  Like I mentioned above, have the woman failed with Jesus, the
    Gentiles today would still be considered as the "Jews' dogs".

    Of course me as a Muslim, I don't believe that the foul dirt that was
    put on Jesus' mouth or anything that exists in the NT is Divine.
    Again, as Allah Almighty Said:

    "Do they not ponder on the Qur'an?  Had it been from other than Allah,
    they would surely have found therein much discrepancy.   (The Noble
    Quran, 4:82)"

    Only the verses in the Bible and Hadiths (collection of Prophet
    Muhammad's, peace be upon him, words) that directly agree with the
    Noble Quran [16]are considered close to the Truth, but not quite the
    Truth.  The Jesus of Islam is not the Jesus of the bible.  The book of
    lies, the New Testament, [17]is filled with man's alteration and
    corruption.  I have provided ample quotes from bible theologians and a
    long list of contradictions that clearly and irrefutably prove this!

    Also visit:  [18]What is the place of Jesus, Jews and Christians in
    Islam?  See the type of Jews and Christians that GOD Almighty is
    Satisfied with in Islam.

                        So now the question to you is:

    Do you honestly call this absurdity about Jesus being a trash-mouthed
    racist and then changing instantaneously in the book of lies as Divine
                        Revelations from GOD Almighty?

              Where is the Divine Wisdom and Perfection in that?

        I only see double-standard hypocrisy and CLEAR-CUT stupidity!

    Let's just briefly compare the above lies with the Divine Justice and
    Revelations in the Noble Quran:

    "O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a
    female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each
    other.  Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the
    most righteous of you.  And Allah has full knowledge and is
    well-acquainted.
    (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

    For more details, please visit: [19]Human Equality and Liberation of
    Slaves in Islam VS racism in the bible.

    8-  Is divorce allowed or not?

    Matthew 5
    31  "You have heard that the law of Moses says, `A man can divorce his
    wife by merely giving her a letter of divorce.'
    32  But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been
    unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery. And anyone who marries a
    divorced woman commits adultery.

    While GOD Almighty in the Old Testament allowed for divorce if the two
    spouses could no longer get along with each others, the New Testament
    claims that Jesus said that divorce is not allowed, unless the wife is
    unfaithful to him, i.e., she is either a loose woman or an adulterous.

    2-  Christians abrogating the Bible:

    1-  Eating swine while it is prohibited in the Bible.

    "And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not
    chew the cud; it is unclean for you.  You must not eat their meat or
    touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
    (Leviticus 11:7-8)"

             There goes your Christmas and Easter ham and pork.

     It amazes me how the polytheist trinitarian pagan christians are the
                   world's biggest consumers of pork meat!

       Talk about respecting GOD Almighty and obeying His Divine Will!

    2-  Not following the Social Laws of the Old Testament.  If you
    believe that you don't have to follow the OT's Social Laws, then I
    must ask you:

    1-  Can you marry your father's former wife?

    2-  Can you marry your own sister?

    3-  If you're a Hindu (male Hindus are allowed to marry their sisters'
    daughters) and you just recently embraced Christianity, then are you
    allowed to marry your sister's daughter whom you probably fell in love
    with before or at least had strong feelings toward, or was probably
    spoken for, when she was young while you were a Hindu?

    4-  Can you marry your son's former wife, or daughter's former
    husband, if you're a dad or mom?

    5-  CAN YOU MARRY YOUR OWN MOTHER????

    The New Testament hardly contains any social law.  It certainly
    doesn't address any of the questions I raised!  Only the Old Testament
    is thorough and contains all of the Social Laws that define the limits
    of marriage and relationships and other social issues.

     For points #1&2 above, if the polytheist trinitarian pagans EAT PORK
    because it is not prohibited in the NT, then SHOULDN'T that also allow
     for them to start marrying their own siblings (brothers and sisters)
           or their nieces and nephews, OR EVEN THEIR OWN PARENTS??

        I mean, who's really to say no if the NT doesn't prohibit it!!

      HECK, they're now allowing for men to marry men and women to marry
                                    women!

    What's next?  Marry your own dog because the New Testament doesn't say
                                    no?!

                  You think some christians wouldn't do it?

    So if you now agree with me that you must follow the Old Testament's
    Social Laws, then shouldn't you also follow the following:

    "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to
    death.  (Exodus 21:17)"

    "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely
    put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall
    be upon him.  (Leviticus 20:9)"

    "And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put
    to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well
    the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the
    name of the Lord, shall be put to death.  (Leviticus 24:16)"

    Renegades/Apostates:  Must they be killed?

    "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you
    love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go
    and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have
    known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one
    end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not
    yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or
    shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the
    first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people.
    (Deuteronomy 13:6-9)"

    "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to
    the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must
    stone such one with stones and such one must die.   (Deuteronomy
    17:3-5)"

                          Very confusing, isn't it?

    Please visit:  [20]Christians are Commanded to follow the Old
    Testament.

    3-  Christians prohibiting polygamy, while Jesus and the Old Testament
    clearly allowed it!

    The article is too long to post here.  All of Jesus' and the Old
    Testament's quotes, along with Christian sects and web sites that
    support polygamy are located at:

        [21]Polygamy is allowed in the Bible's Old and New Testaments.

    3-  Conclusion:

    It is quite clear and beyond question that the Bible contains many
    abrogations.  There Christians' bogus claim about Islam being false
    because Allah Almighty substituted some of His Holy and Divine Laws in
    the Noble Quran with Others is soundly debunked in this article!  All
    Praise due to Allah Almighty.

    Also, it is important to know that the reason why the christian
    societies today are blasphemous ones (they worship porn, sex and
    money) is because they live in total darkness and confusion.  As we've
    seen above from the small samples that I provided, it is very easy for
    a christian to get confused and lost and end up in sin while thinking
    it is ok.  This is what you get out of satan's religions on earth!

    Islam is the only solution and salvation!  Even the Jesus of the bible
    prayed to GOD Almighty as we Muslims do by prostrating his face down
    to the ground before GOD Almighty.  The difference between the Jesus
    of the bible and the Muslims, however, is that we Muslims Glorify and
    Honor GOD Almighty through prostrating to Him at least in 5-daily sets
    of Prayers everyday.  The Jesus of the corrupt bible on the other hand
    was a hypocrite who only bowed down to GOD Almighty once during his
    most desperate times.  Jesus' previous teachings of "prayers" to his
    followers obviously did not Glorify and Honor GOD Almighty to the
    fullest, nor did they mean much to Jesus when he desperately needed
    GOD Almighty.  They were the first to be compromised by him.  Quite
    ludicrous indeed!

    As I mentioned in section 1 point 7, the Jesus of the corrupt bible is
    not the Jesus of Islam.  Christianity today is the real cause of the
    corruption and blasphemy that the christian world is living in today.
    Therefore, embrace Islam, the one and only true Monotheistic Religion
    today and the only Divine Religion that teaches real discipline in
    life, and you will be saved.

    [22]Errors and History of Contradictions and Corruption in the Bible.

    [23]Christians are Commanded to follow the Old Testament.

    [24]Allah, Islam, Quran, Muhammad questions and answers.

    [25]What is the place of Jews, Christians and non-Muslims in Islam?

    [26]Answering Trinity.

    [27]"Allah" was GOD Almighty's Original Name in the Bible according to
    the Hebrew and Aramaic sources.

    Please email me at   [28]Osama Abdallah

                     Back to either [29]www.aol40.com  or
                      [30]www.answering-christianity.com

                       Both sites are exactly the same

                          [31]Purpose of this site.

      You are visitor number:  [32] [fastcounter?1061971+2123949]  since
                                  4/13/1999.

    [33]Chat with other visitors

    [34]Download Arabic Songs