[Paleopsych] article repostings vs. discussion format

W. Troy Tucker wtroytucker at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:01:36 UTC 2005

I need no explanatory paragraph.  I find the subject
line sufficient for deciding whether to open or delete
an article.  I do read most of the articles and have
for more than six years.  I find them continuously
useful for my work and forward them widely to
colleagues.  The volume and breadth of the postings
are assets, not burdens.  I hope that the posting
policy of this remarkable list will remain unchanged
so that we all may continue to benefit from the
voluntary and substantial effort of our fellow
subscribers.

Troy.
Applied Biomathematics