[Paleopsych] The rich get more benefits

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 17 19:20:47 UTC 2005

I think rich is more like over $10 million per year-
the Forbes list and a bunch of people who don't
want us to know how much money they have.

The government is part of the economy.  Taxes
paid to the government do not drain the economy.
They merely shift money from one part of the
economy to another.  This shifting increases the
velocity of money, which causes the economy
to grow.

Many private enterprises get a significant portion of
their revenue from the taxes paid to government.  On
the right there is a lot of hypocrisy about this.