[Paleopsych] black test scores

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 18:02:43 UTC 2005

>>Freedle finds that when one controls for SAT verbal
score, blacks tend to do better on hard verbal
questions and worse on easy verbal questions than do
comparable whites.<<

--I'm wondering if there are studies on test anxiety
in different groups. When I'm anxious, I tend to
remember only what I've read and forget things I've
learned in the 3D world. Different kinds of
information seem more accessible in different states
of anxiety/relaxation.