[Paleopsych] The rich get more benefits

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Tue Apr 19 01:12:22 UTC 2005

Steve,
Congratulations on the interesting gig. Hope you were well paid.

Thomas Sowell has demonstrated that the inflated home values in your
area are an artifact of liberal economic policies that primarily harm
the middle classes. By limiting building permits and outlawing high-rise
housing, the Bay area has created an artificially high cost of housing.
Sowell can be read on:
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/archive.shtml
A typical take on property rights:
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20041229.shtml