[Paleopsych] unsubscribe

Nicholas Bannan n.j.c.bannan at reading.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 12:23:57 UTC 2005

I do not intend to unsubscribe at this point, but I do identify strongly
with the view that more information is entering the inbox than is fully
compatible with the original function of this site as a discussion forum
between individuals with an interest in this field.  It is impossible to
know how to police this without appearing offensive.  But I regret that we
may see a pattern of valued individuals withdrawing from the group as a
consequence of what it has become.

Nicholas