[Paleopsych] Lipids, depression and suicide

Euterpel66 at aol.com Euterpel66 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 20:31:56 UTC 2005

Depression is a condition where one is without hope, No? I understand the
difference between depression and clinical depression, but it is the cure which
is different and not necessarily the manifestation. Hope involves the future
and  for the first time in history (the atomic age) it is possible to
eradicate all  trace of human history, and in fact life. We do seem to be hard-wired
for hope,  but even water can wear away stone.

Lorraine  Rice

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
---Andre Gide

http://hometown.aol.com/euterpel66/myhomepage/poetry.html

In a message dated 4/20/2005 1:32:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,