[Paleopsych] Lipids, depression and suicide

Euterpel66 at aol.com Euterpel66 at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 03:11:10 UTC 2005

Six of one, half a dozen of another. A belief in God creates a predictable
future, at least in an eternal sense. An unpredictable future leads society
toward God. "There are no atheists in foxholes."

Lorraine  Rice

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
---Andre Gide

http://hometown.aol.com/euterpel66/myhomepage/poetry.html

In a message dated 4/20/2005 8:51:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,