[Paleopsych] Der Spiegel: Sex in the Stone Age: Pornography in Clay

W. Troy Tucker wtroytucker at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 21:36:05 UTC 2005

"Socio-biologists, on the other hand, see them as
evidence that the early farmers had only one thing on
their minds -- and that they were having sex with one
another whenever they felt the urge."

Astonishing!  I've always found HBES meetings to be
rather tame.  Wonder what he'd think about some of the
primatology conferences I've been to?

Troy.

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/spiegel/0,1518,druck-350042,00.html
> 5.4.4
> [You'll want to click on the URL to see the images!]
>
>     By Matthias Schulz
>
>     New pornographic figurines from the Stone Age
> have been discovered in

<snip>