[Paleopsych] Intelligent Bacteria

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 23 15:55:55 UTC 2005

I can't say why, but I am uncomfortable with trying
to use the neural net model to describe bacterial
communication/intelligence.

I hope that the people doing this work will approach
the problem in a model-free state of mind, absorb the
information, and then generate a new purpose-built
model for this part of reality.