[Paleopsych] Wired 13.02: Revenge of the Right Brain

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Mon Apr 25 02:07:01 UTC 2005

I thoroughly disagree with the premise. First, the idea of right-brain /
left-brain has been thoroughly discounted. Second, the author is
creating a false dichotomy. Most technical people are creative and
artistic. Both my brother (Ph.D., chemical engineering) and my son
(mechanical engineering) play jazz guitar.
Lynn