[Paleopsych] What's the survival value of post traumatic stress disorder?

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 18:20:22 UTC 2005

Any type of suffering whether it serves a purpose or not is inhumane.
But whether or not drugs are the answer when compared to "talk therapy",
I'd go with the later especially in today's blogging times.  I
understand that Arianna Huffington is hosting a blog with commentary
from famous celebrities including Walter Cronkite:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/25/technology/25arianna.html
Answers to PTSD are still out there but blogging, like journal writing,
is a step in the correct direction.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller