[Paleopsych] WebMd: Genes May Help ... (religion, belief, and well being)

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 30 05:40:47 UTC 2005

I looked at Elane Durham's stuff.  Gordon Michael Scallion
sees similar things.

I think these things happen in different places at
different times.  So everyone knows about the
floods that occur and cleanse the Earth.

On balance I don't lose too much sleep over
these visions.  I'm more inclined to live full
speed ahead these days.  If the wave comes
I'd just as soon go fast rather than starve
in a Mad Max scenario, although I do have
my gun :-)

And then I put on my Jungian hat and think about
it in symbolic terms, which I think some of those
people tend not to do.

Imagine a great flood of consciousness inundating
the Earth, transforming our common view of the
world in what would seem like the blink of an eye.
Is the instant global communication of the web
that flood?

steve