[Paleopsych] RE: An improvement -

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 11 06:06:34 UTC 2005

I'm aware that you tend to be cerebral.

Beware.  A Limbic Warrior like me will
use that to f*** up your head :-)

I would refer you to the work on emotional
intelligence for a survey of the power you
are missing.

There are at least 4 major areas where
the right is not contributing anything, and
where the left could take over if they
wished:  Budget Deficit, Trade Deficit,
Health Care, and Energy Policy.

I think that Iraq will prove to be a disaster
and that the real national interests of the
US will be badly damaged by that failure.