[Paleopsych] Re: Robust scientific dialog

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 21 17:27:50 UTC 2005

A corporate culture also includes beliefs,
which are very resistant to change.

I sent out an article awhile ago about this.

A belief is a mental structure that tends to
have survival value, so any proposed to changing
beliefs will tend to threaten people severely.

Leaders are critical.  They get what they are,
so if they don't like what they are getting, they
need to change themselves before their
organization will respond.

Those of us who have had successful therapy
knows that it changes the way we present to
the world, and therefore changes the way the
world manifest to us.