[Paleopsych] Re: HELLO ALICE RE Paleopsych List

Alice Andrews andrewsa at newpaltz.edu
Wed Feb 23 18:07:08 UTC 2005

Hiya Seamus,
Good to know you read 'Commitment"...I happen to love the way Randy Nesse writes--complex and brilliant ideas written so clearly...What could be better?
Yes, I'm at SUNY New Paltz...And yes, the 'Gunks are very wonderful. Still appreciate them after all these 5 1/2 years of living here...!
BTW, I have not forgotten your submission from a while ago and will be getting back to people before March 31....I've gotten a lot of stuff, actually! It's exciting...
Well, I'll be writing back soon,
All best,
Alice