[Paleopsych] introspection

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 7 20:20:40 UTC 2005

I'm not sure that the right/left divide is
as serious as conservative media bias
would have us believe.

I do think there is some value in fragmenting
the body politic into many pieces so we can
reconstitute some major blocks that make
sense at this point in time.

We live in a strange world where beliefs have
more status than facts.  Can't get too much
crazier than that :-)