[Paleopsych] Edge: The World Question Center 2005

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Mon Jan 10 20:30:44 UTC 2005

You're welcome. I have it fairly well automated. I don't think it took
more than an hour. There's a great freeware program from
http://www.arachnoid.com. I use an earlier version of Arachnophilia. It's
designed to make web pages, but it can also edit text. \p means paragraph
break. If I have blank lines, I'll ask the program to replace \p\p\p\ with
\p\p (NOT \p\p\ with \p).

On 2005-01-09, W. David Schwaderer opined [message unchanged below]: