[Paleopsych] Re: An Evolutionary Mind...

Christian Rauh (from webmail) christian.rauh at uconn.edu
Mon Jan 17 12:58:20 UTC 2005

Lynn and Steve,

If man cannot be "perfected" by changes in the environment, it follows that it
cannot be "imperfected" by changes.

If you assume the above then you shouldn´t bother with how society is structured
at all.

However, both of you have your takes on how things OUGHT to be so that men
(individually or socially) are BETTER (more perfect).

Christian